From: Stephen <rilesthemtobeli...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2023 5:54 PM
To: Murugan Muruganandam <m.muruganan...@hotmail.com>; Gyle McCollam
<gmccol...@live.com>; gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Certificate of Deposit Early Withdrawal Penalty Account Entry

Interest is accounted for as income per CD account. The way I ended up doing it
allows me to see how much interest I have earned by each and all accounts and
the interest penalty and principal penalties are noted as to which account they
were applicable but I do not track the penalties account by account (because
the penalty is for closing the account -- a one time event).