I also disagree; I have only used 5.0 for a few entries; it will get a good
workout tomorrow, but I can see it saving typing. Currently, it's a bit of
a surprise to see the list pop up, but I imagine I'll get used to it. I
don't know what happens if there are, say, 20 different older entries; it
would be nice if it only showed a limited number of recent matches for when
there are a lot of possibilities -- even nicer if this were
user-customizable.

I found the old way of matching the last entry a bit annoying at times.