You might find the archives more to your liking, where you can order the
discussion by thread and read it at any time.  Check it out:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/

-----Original Message-----
From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+john.layman=ieee....@gnucash.org>
On Behalf Of G R Hewitt
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 9:00 AM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Please don't double post

Well I suppose if you are a techno-person with 60 or more different tech
sites, that would make sense.
But I don't suppose that most users of Gnucash are, and are likely
Accountants, Book-keepers, SME owners, sole-traders and people doing their
home accounts.
I dare say what goes on under the bonnet is likely of little interest to
such, just so long as the software works.
An excellent example of support forum for users that springs to mind is that
of the the Affinity Design software group, that can get pretty technical and
is easy enough to follow.