I think I tried this, but I may try it again.

   Thanks for your input!

   Sherman

   On 5/2/2023 8:31 AM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

     When you post a bill, is the check box for 'consolidate splits'
     selected?
     When it is, the AR/AP accounts get a basic summary type transaction
     in their registers for the bill/invoice. (one split for each
     affected other account)
     Without consolidating, all line-items show as individual splits.
     That may or may not influence check printing, but it might be worth
     a test. (though this is just a guess)