PS: I give up on Yahoo!
Switching all my securities to Alphadvantage was tiresome, as the gui was no
responsive to the keyboard, but I found the source could be found using page
up.  Some display at the security editor main screen or somewhere would help to
see which is running quotes where, how many currently owned. I have many stocks
not currently owned, and so they should not be quoted.  I got more info out of
an strace.  Having the security editor sort each list might be much nicer, too.
  Ditto for the portfolio report.  Most reports in this world sort left to
right, for some silly reason.

Now it is so slow, and while some work, it locks up on some security.  Maybe it
needs a timeout error?  I resolves the host name over and over.  Eventually
only perl is running, and then nothing.  It takes a long time just to get to
"Found Finance::Quote version 1.5301."  I ran an strace on the batch quotes,
found a few stocks still on Yahoo by accident (but yahoo was at least not
hanging), reran, still running, showing occasional activity, but really slow,
so slow I was sure it was dead, but no!  I can send the strace if it would
help!  The yahoo when working ran all my stocks in a few seconds.  OK for
midnight crontab but for the get quotes button is too slow.
dgp@dgp-p6803w:~$ time trussx flatpak run --command=gnucash-cli
org.gnucash.GnuCash --quotes get -- /home/dgp/GnuCash/ubuntu-DGPickett.gnucash
2>tmp/quote.trFound Finance::Quote version 1.5301.
real    6m3.619suser    0m5.033ssys     0m12.509sdgp@dgp-p6803w:~$ time flatpak
run --command=gnucash-cli org.gnucash.GnuCash --quotes get --
/home/dgp/GnuCash/ubuntu-DGPickett.gnucashFound Finance::Quote version 1.5301.
real    5m15.338suser    0m0.056ssys     0m0.025sdgp@dgp-p6803w:~$
I can send the strace, or make an strace, optionally with usec time stamps, if
desired.  POGSX did not have a 5/5 quote, only 5/4 for some reason!