Just FYI It's some of the aqbanking packages that have to be renamed since
the instructions on https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Installing_Dependencies.
However gwenhywfar-toolsis still the same.

For ubuntu 22.04 it should be:
sudo apt install aqbanking-tools libaqbanking-dev
sudo apt install gwenhywfar-tools libgwenhywfar79 libgwenhywfar-core-dev
sudo apt install libgwengui-gtk3-79 libgwengui-gtk3-dev

For your problem, make sure to run cat /etc/lsb-release to confirm you are
using 22.04 and cat /etc/apt/sources.list to see which reposiories you are
pointing to (jammy for 22.04, focal for 20.04).