Gosh! Heck! Yes! Information wants to be free. There is so much stuff out there it is hard to determine what is good information and what is not. It is easy to determine commercial stuff because sooner or later one will encounter a paywall, right? That is why Askleo is a great resource. Here's why one needs the security of backups: https://youtu.be/Z3_4dnaLkSc and also how many resources are available to one who is willing to do the work: https://askleo.com/applications/backing-up-and-backup-programs/

Cheers!