On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 16:49:30 +0300 David T. wrote:

>You might help us all by telling us the version and OS you're using.

Sorry...  I was assuming it was the latest on Mageia Linux Cauldron
(future mga9); but GnuCash is:
Version: 5.1
Build ID: 5.1+(2023-04-30)

Looks like I need to ping Mageia to update...

Operating System: Mageia 9
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.105.0
Qt Version: 5.15.7
Kernel Version: 6.3.9-server-2.mga9 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 20 × 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700K
Memory: 125.5 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Product Name: XPS 8950