I’m attempting to import data from QuickBooks Online to GnuCash. I’ve written
an awk script which appears to work well except for one major issue.

The data I’m importing spans the years 2022 and 2023. All 2023 transactions
import cleanly, but all 2022 transactions import unbalanced, meaning I have to
manually match up each of them - doable but tedious.

Can anyone think of anything that would cause this behavior? I’ve ruled out
Accounting Period. I’ve imported each year separately. I’ve exported each year
separately from QBO. The behavior persists.

I’m stumped. Any ideas?

--
Tom

Federal spending funds taxes. It is impossible to pay taxes until the
government has spent money into the economy.