This may be slightly off topic, or too late to help, but...

In github, there is a repository
https://github.com/tim-rohrer/move2gnucash
That seems pretty well setup to migrate your data from a quicken csv export to GC. I haven't used it, but I looked at it for a friend and it looked interesting.

Jean