On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 7:43 AM Michael or Penny Novack <
stepbystepf...@comcast.net> wrote:

> And yet, apart from that, it would already help me a lot if there was an
> idea how I could promptly and internally (i.e. without all tax aspects
> and legal requirements) map the (partial) payments of members and their
> shares in the overall project, because the other tasks will take up
> quite a bit of time, I fear.

I might be doing something similar.

For a hotel being built, I bought 3 shares on credit in a private company
In the Assets:Investment:Hotel   which is an Account Type of Stock
I bought 3 shares with the money for those shares coming from
Liabilities:Loans:Hotel    which is an Account Type of Liability.

Then, as I get income from other places, that income is used to
pay off the Hotel loan.

So, perhaps, you could replace "Hotel" with "person1", "person2", ...
in the above.