Hello all,

First of all, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the posters and developers who dedicate so much of their time to help the ungrateful mass I belong to. You guys rock.

Now, my silly problem...

My bank only offers 2 formats when exporting transactions: either QIF or CSV.

If I choose to import in QIF, there is no way to see the amount of the transaction that is being imported. I find it quite useful as some online shopping transactions can fall into many different accounts. Would it be possible to see it added in an upcoming version?

Now, to go around this I was hoping to use the csv format. Only to hit a different problem. The CSV I import has French number formatting (decimal separator is ','). And when the import tool runs it seems to get awfully confused by it. In the screenshot below, amounts should be (for UK/US readers) -50.8 / -40.0 / -5.7 / -1.6 I already poked around with encoding and currency format to no avail. The amount is split in two and cannot be glued back together.
Do anyone has a workaround?

Note:
    GNC 4.4
    Debian 10