Oh. OK.

But that doesn't match up with the assertions that users have made that the
auto complete "resets" with the new version of GnuCash. If the auto complete
feature is regenerated as you state, then that wouldn't be happening. An
upgraded install would have a complete auto complete data set based on existing
data. Others have said that this isn't the case, though.

So, I don't know whose experience is more true.

⁣David T. ​