This is getting weirder.

It is not one invoice, but so far, just the invoices from one Vendor.

Additionally, if I close all invoice tabs from that vendor, I can now resize left-to-right, but only using the title bar. The side of the window wants to drag the whole window and trying to resize at the bottom bar does not resize but does blank the entire window and then draws it in with a several second delay.

On a whim, I reset the custom Vendor Document Layout I was using, but that did not help.

After a restart of GnuCash, I was able to resize via the side of the window again, but only once.

Also, the delayed redraw doesn't even seem to start drawing at all until I mouse over either the toolbar or the tab bar. (which I have on the left side) Mousing over the main tab content area does not trigger the redraw.