Hi,

if it helps,

this is what an import file can look like when importing stock prices.
the name space for stocks is the same name space you see in the security
editor
Menu -> Tools:Security Editor.

So if you call the namespace for a stock e.g. NASDAQ when you create the
stock, then that will be the name space you need when importing stock
prices.

file example
Account_Name,Rate,Balance Currency,Date,Name Space
ALV.DE,207.95,EUR,2023-06-10,Euronext
AMZN,123.43,USD,2023-06-10,NASDAQ
ASML.AS,666.6,EUR,2023-06-10,Euronext
AZN.ST,1598,SEK,2023-06-10,StockholmsBorsen
BAS.DE,46.02,EUR,2023-06-10,Euronext
CA.PA,26.52,EUR,2023-06-10,Euronext

Kind Regards,

Ove.