This is a follow up, with - I hope - a bit more precision and clarity - to this post:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-August/108615.html

I wish to sell an unpaid invoice made out to business A (old debtor) to another business B at face value - I raise an invoice to business B for the sale of the invoice with the value of the invoice made out to business A. How do I transfer the new amount now owed by business B (new debtor) to clear the debt of business A?

I had thought that the process described clear an invoice against a credit note might be adapted to work. However, it does not seem possible to get more than one customer to show in the Process Payment window.

Thanks.
--
Morgan Read

Grande Bretagne