We've just trained ourselves to enter the data manually. It IS possible to
download into GC; I just haven't used it.

You can create separate asset accounts -- we also have more than one
checking account, and we just have them as separate accounts and enter the
data separately.  You can name them whatever makes sense to you: "Barry's
Business Checking", "Joint Checking", "Susan's Business Checking" -- for
example.

If you mean in reports, all reports are configurable; most (if not all) of
them allow you to choose the accounts on which to report.