Thanks. This can be a very tedious process, especially where there
   might be dozens of securities to match one by one through a gui that
   requires many clicks through different drop down lists.

   It would be nice if there was a way to ensure much better matching
   suggestions and then the user simply needs to click to accept (in most
   instances).

   I’ll continue to experiment with importing IBKR ofx transactions into a
   dummy test file. Thanks for the guidance so far.

     On 6 Feb 2024, at 13:21, Steve Butler <stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com>