Yep - it is as easy as John says. And I can clarify there is no issue in
Australia with having "Tax Invoice" on invoices below $1000. Go to the
supermarket or buy fuel and the machine docket will say Tax Invoice no
matter what you spend because it will indicate how much , if any, Goods &
Services Tax (GST) is included.
Lester - the information about your legal requirements with invoicing is
readily available - see
https://www.ato.gov.au/businesses-and-organisations/gst-excise-and-indirect-taxes/gst/tax-invoices#ato-Salesunder1000
Cheers.
Hop