On 2/6/2024 9:27 AM, Glenn Fowler wrote:
You can edit invoice.scm and replace "Invoice" with "Tax Invoice". All
invoices after will say "Tax Invoice".

Putting my old senior business analyst hat back on for a moment, this is presumably NOT what is being requested. I am pretty sure if we ask (business analysts ask, do not tell the client what the client wants) we will find out that the request for is a SELECTION ox, so only specific invoices would be so titled.

But the real point I am trying to make is that at any time a jurisdiction can impose requirements, even things like font and font size, etc. And what one jurisdiction requires independent of what the next requires. THAT is why things like this best handled with editing outside of gnucash. We should ask of the gnucash developers that the CONTENT not be lacking for any jurisdiction, not the editing details.

Michael D Novack