Hi I'm a new user.

I've been able to create accounts and add transactions. When I try to
create a report (i.e. Reports->Income & Expenses->Expense Chart) I get a
new tab with a blank screen, and the following error.

Gtk-Message: 21:47:08.844: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: 21:47:08.845: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
KMS: DRM_IOCTL_MODE_CREATE_DUMB failed: Permission denied
Failed to create GBM buffer of size 2488x852: Permission denied
KMS: DRM_IOCTL_MODE_CREATE_DUMB failed: Permission denied
Failed to create GBM buffer of size 2488x852: Permission denied
KMS: DRM_IOCTL_MODE_CREATE_DUMB failed: Permission denied
Failed to create GBM buffer of size 2488x852: Permission denied
Failed to create EGL images for DMABufs with file descriptors -1, -1 and -1

I've tried running as root, but that didn't help. I've installed
libcanberra-gtk-module and libcanberra-gtk0 on my base system, but that
doesn't help (probably because Gnucash is installed as a flatpak).

I'm on Ubuntu 22.04 (Linux) using GNUcash 5.5 via Flatpak.

Thanks
Aryeh