Wow, an accounting period of 54 years? I'm not sure I'd ever need to do so, but glad to know it works!

On 3/2/24 12:26 AM, Geoff wrote:
Maybe I am missing something here, but I created a book with a start date of 1-Jan-1970 and an end date of 31-Dec-2024, keyed transactions dated 2-Feb-1970 and 3-Mar-2024, and the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports are behaving as expected.