After a long hiatus from GnuCash and preparing reports, I find that I am back in that business.  The good news is that I am good to go on getting my reports structured the way I want. The bad news is that now I can't figure out how to import the HTML report into Calc.  I have tried everything I can think of, including cutting and pasting.

The error is that some fields are imported in a different colored font, this seems to be limited to numeric fields.  I have another situation where totals in a table do not cross-foot - they are not equal when adding row totals across and column totals going down.

I had this correct, but have forgotten what to do.

Thanks for your help.

Abe