I suspect, André is aWindows user and needs to upgrade to 5.5-1:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20(stable)/5.5/gnucash-5.5-1.setup.exe

Regards
Frank

Am 16.03.24 um 08:07 schrieb john:
MT940 and CAMT.053 imports are done with File>Import>Import Using AQBanking.
Note that CAMT.053 is under XML, not CAMT in the import selector.

Regards,
John Ralls