Hi,

Am 19.03.24 um 23:49 schrieb An Ku:
[...]
Installing 5.5.1 I do see those now. However, when I go to
File>Import>Import using AQBanking and select swift>SWIFT-MT940 followed by
the file, nothing happens. The window closes and that's it. I have not done
any kind of AQBanking installation or similar or any Online Banking setup.
Is there anything I should set up first before using the Import option? If
there's a howto I have not been able to find I would appreciate a link.
[...]

BTW: I always prefer camt over swift, because camt is a well documented and
well understood file format.
Swift mt940 OTOH is a pain in the neck, with all those extensions and
specialties.

It took us about 20 years to get the swift parser work well enough for all
those different document types we encountered so far in Germany. It might not
work that well with MT940 docs from other countries :-/ I imagine your banks
have their own ideas about what to put in the MT940 fields...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not."