I think there were issues too with reports on Linux with NVIDIA graphics though there is a workaround and if I'm not mistaken, now also a fix.

On 5/12/24 6:03 PM, Paul Kroitor wrote:
You're on a Linux platform so it won't directly matter, but be aware that
the Windows 5.5 version has a major bug (many reports don't work). It's
fixed in 5.5.1 and 5.6, so if you ever share your data files into the
Windows universe, it's unlikely it would be to 5.5.