There is more than one way to install it, thankfully.

With the procedure I provided, it least keeps screen output intact to denote or
capture the error when it fails...

-----Original Message-----
From: David H <hell...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2024 9:11 PM
To: david amaral <dejama...@yahoo.com>
Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org; Kalpesh Patel <kalpesh.pa...@usa.net>;
sba...@gmail.com; cho...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [GNC] Problem with Online Quotes/Price Database

I use the simple way on Windows.  Go To the Start Menu and the Gnucash folder
under "G" within it - click on "Install Online Price Retrieval for Gnucash",
let it do it's thing.  I use this whenever a new Finance Quote module has been
installed and it works every time, also installs Strawberry Perl if required.

Cheers David H.