On 9/4/2026 7:46 PM, Peter via gnucash-user wrote:
Interesting little thread...
.........
Another way I use an (almost) blank transaction is when I usually make a regular purchase each month, but then in one month don't. So, just to remind me (months or years) later why I didn't purchase that month, I make a note in the description field such as "didn't buy this month, because of ..."

As should now be obvious, people find being able to insert a blank transaction into their ledgers.

But IMHO this one wins the prize. That's the sort of thing that in my treasurer for non-profits days would have required an annotation in the report(s) provided to the BoD (why the quarterly/annual amount was NOT the usual amount)

Michael D Novack

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to