:)) +1

-----
Regards,
Pedro Albuquerque
Join StarLink

Em 12/09/2026 às 14:28, "Adrien Monteleone" <[email protected]>
escreveu:
>I don't think that's the oddest bug I've ever seen, but it is on a short
>list!
>
>Regards,
>Adrien
>
>On 9/12/26 1:01 AM, Pedro Albuquerque via gnucash-user wrote:
>I repeated the uninstall processed and reinstalled on a different
>folder, C:\Users\Pedro Albuquerque\GnuCash\, and GC also worked fine. I
>then installed it on D:\Programas\GnuCash\, everything fine. It seems
>the problem is with the accent in 'Escritório'.
>>
>> So, since we can choose any installation folder, I guess the installer
needs some update? Or is this a Windows issue?
>
>_______________________________________________
>gnucash-user mailing list
>[email protected]
>To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
>https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
>-----
>Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
>You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.


_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to