Hi, this problem showing the 1st of the current month end report also bugs me but the rest of the software is so good I just work around it.

Once I am happy with the contents of the report I open the HTML version with a text editor and edit it as follows:

<td class="centered-label-cell" rowspan="1" colspan="3">01/01/2026 to 30/06/2026</td>
<td class="centered-label-cell" rowspan="1" colspan="3">July</td>
<td class="centered-label-cell" rowspan="1" colspan="3">Total YTD</td>

The result looks like this:


     Budget Report: 2026 Budget


        
        
        
        01/01/2026 to 30/06/2026                  July            Total YTD

        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        
        



After that, open with a browser then print to PDF if you prefer.

I send my reports in HTML format as they can be opened with many tools, spreadsheets, browser, word processors etc.

Regards, Mike.
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to