That first occurrence is 11 July. If your sure it didn’t affect 
gnucash-stable-C5.16-26-g9db7b4439c-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6.flatpakref then there are 
only two commits: One disabled a libdbi test when opening a book readonly and 
the other changed the way hard-coded exchange rates between pre-euro currencies 
and euros are stored. It’s hard to see how either would have any affect on 
displaying amounts in the register’s summary bar.

Can you attach a screenshot?
Does it happen on every account or only on certain ones? If not all can you 
find anything in common about the ones where it happens?

Regards,
John Ralls


> On Sep 20, 2026, at 12:32, Bruce Olson via gnucash-user 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I'm testing the latest Flatpak nightly build, 
> stable-C5.16-97-g075ab5690f-D5.16-15-g1f4eaa93.  All accounts are in USD (US 
> Dollar).  The Register Summary Bar shows both Dollar and Euro.  All Euro 
> amounts are 0.00.  I don't see this in the current release GnuCash version 
> 5.16.  I am using the same test XML .gnucash file to test both with my normal 
> workflow.  I was not able to find anything related in the open bug reports.  
> Was there a bug or enhancement that changed the summary view for registers?
> 
> It first started showing up in stable-C5.16-27-gb3e8074890-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6.
> 
> Let me know if I need to file a bug report.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Bruce
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> [email protected]
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to