Bruce,

https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/b3e8074890230e4413ab963c28cfff7afd722265
 does change something that might affect whether that “/ €0.00” appears though 
it’s not immediately obvious to me why it would. FWIW that’s inserted when the 
register is denominated in a currency that has since been replaced with Euro. 
USD Is definitely not on that list.

I haven’t checked a flatpak build yet, but I don’t see it with a macOS build of 
the current stable branch.

Do I understand correctly that your book has only USD currency accounts and 
only stocks and mutual funds denominated in USD?

Regards,
John Ralls

> On Sep 20, 2026, at 14:22, Bruce Olson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I'm sure it didn't affect stable-C5.16-26-g9db7b4439c-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6.  I 
> just retested.
> 
> I also retested stable-C5.16-27-gb3e8074890-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6 to verify this 
> was affected.
> 
> I have included attachments for the above recheck.
> 
> It is all accounts that have USD (US US Dollar) for currency. Investment 
> accounts are not affected.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Bruce
> 
> 
> On 9/20/26 12:55 PM, John Ralls wrote:
>> That first occurrence is 11 July. If your sure it didn’t affect 
>> gnucash-stable-C5.16-26-g9db7b4439c-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6.flatpakref then there 
>> are only two commits: One disabled a libdbi test when opening a book 
>> readonly and the other changed the way hard-coded exchange rates between 
>> pre-euro currencies and euros are stored. It’s hard to see how either would 
>> have any affect on displaying amounts in the register’s summary bar.
>> 
>> Can you attach a screenshot?
>> Does it happen on every account or only on certain ones? If not all can you 
>> find anything in common about the ones where it happens?
>> 
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls
> <stable-C5.16-26-g9db7b4439c-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6.png><stable-C5.16-27-gb3e8074890-D5.16-2-g7829a8d6.png>

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to