Indeed, adding:

WEBKIT_DISABLE_DMABUF_RENDERER=1

Works and reports are restored, at least on Ubuntu 22.04.

-----
Now to figure out why the GnuCash icon was visible via the .desktop file initially, then suddenly morphed to a generic one...

Regards,
Adrien

On 10/1/26 9:44 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
I maintain an Ubuntu installation, currently at 22.04, which just updated its flatpak and now has blank reports.

The usual WEBKIT workaround noted below is part of the flatpak run command.

That machine is using the V98 driver for a GeForce 8400.

Reports worked for 5.16.

There was also an issue with Wayland and $DISPLAY, but I solved that by switching to an Xorg session. (GnuCash failed to launch entirely, I can file a bug or start a new thread with the particulars)

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to