Hi all,

CIVS originally sent text/plain emails. But it was useful to be able to embed links and to preserve election description formatting. The HTML it sends is pretty minimal -- I don't think it should set off reasonable spam filters. At least, I haven't heard this complaint before. Making HTML mail an option seems like a good idea, though there are already too many options for my taste. If someone wants to write that patch I'd be happy to include it.

I hope the election system has been working well for everyone otherwise.

Cheers,

-- Andrew