I try to generate a language binding for the gpgme library from the gpgme.h header file.

The generator creates a binding from the header file, but it seems that some functions are missing. For example the context functions are missing. I checked the gpgme.h file and with my old C/C++ know how, it seems there are forward declarations, for example gpgme_context, but the struct is never defined? I looked at the source code of the gpgme lib and find this struct in a context.h header file, but this is not included in gpgme.h? My question is now, is the gpgme.h file complete? Or is there something missing?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Marcel Wagner