Hi!

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:34, marcel.wag...@gmx.de said:

> lib and find this struct in a context.h header file, but this is not
> included in gpgme.h? My question is now, is the gpgme.h file complete?

Yes it is complete.  Anonymous structures are the standard way in C to
hide implementation details.  Obviously you can only have a pointer to
such an object and that is why the corresponding typedef defines a
pointer to the structure.  For a typedef it is sufficient to have just
the name of the structure (i.e. an anonymous structure).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner