On 09/10/2017 09:17 PM, lesto fante wrote:
If your level-3 key is compromised, you revoke it, generate a new one and sign
it with the level-2 key. The new level-3 key will be automatically valid for
your correspondents.

what if i lose the level-2 key too? imagine level-2 and level-3 key
are both on my phone, with NO other copy of the level-2 and level-3
private key.
Can i revoke all of them?

You revoke the level-2 key, that will be enough to invalidate the signature on the level-3 key.

If my device is in the hand of a bad person, will he be able to
compromise my level-1 key

Assuming the level-1 key is not on that device, then no.

Also i understand the key-level truthiness, but here i want to
AUTOMATE, make this thing MORE EASY to use than a common password
approach.

I merely pointed out what is already feasible with the current state of the OpenPGP specification and the GnuPG implementation.

This approach MUST be "housewife proof"; her son/truth person will set
up the sign key for her and then just tell her to keep the smartcard
in a safe place. Then to choose a safe password for the SIGN key. That
is the only password out housewife need, unless she will loose or get
a compromised phone; at this point, she will call the trust person
that will take care revoke, and then issuing a new SIGN key on her new
phone. No need to go and reset ALL of her account and such; all the
key she had has been already replaced :)

I do not really care for this "user is an idiot, we cannot trust him/her to do the right thing so we should do it for him/her" approach.

Damien