> Uh -- how?

Because I have associate not only my real name,
but also my working email, and it is listed in my
company's home page. If people are trying to
follow you, they are not going with presumption of
innocence, and too many things can help them
justify their doubt -- such as your Timezone,
language style, grammar and spell error. To make
is worse, I was working in a very small industry
and there is only 3 company provide such service,
and I talked a lot about it in the past with my
online identity.

> This is a total dick move. Don't do this. You'll
> make yourself a lot of enemies

I do not have to pick any real name, at least not
from any pgp user. I can just use a fake name
generator, put those names under my company's
domain, or just add my colleague's email to it --
they will never notice. Even if they do, they can
only see their UID under a revoked key, and it
looks just like other ancient garbage keys in the
server. I will try to make it as harmless as
possible.

The only problem is how the pgp key server
handles 2 public keys with duplicated
timestamp. If I can not insert some fake UIDs
before my real one, the whole thing will be
pointless.