I understand. I do not expect to to solve these problems over here, but I am getting useful suggestions and yours is one of them. It may seem a little to you but I find the responses enlightening. You are probably concerned that I may not get adequate returns for the time I spend here: I appreciate that. That is a mark of a good character you have.

Although it has not been my intention to advertise, I got a few good responses off list as a side effect. I will engage people formally as you suggest when the time comes for it.

Before that happens. I am coding a prototype right now that is not going to be inadequate; but all this will help me arrive at a better understanding, help demonstrate basic ideas and hopefully prepare me and others for the production of a better specifications, better action and better product.

I apologize if I am encroaching.

Thanks,

Ayoub