It has its merits; the drawback with this is the added network traffic, the additional crunch power and the numerous servers. (I know, nothing comes for free, everything comes at a price.)

Adding unpredictable randomness at different levels is a good measure, definitely.

These are strategies to protect or mitigate risk coming from external unfriendliness. There exits probably worse risk coming from inside; the operators and admins; that is probably a bigger risk that is harder to aleviate.

I am learning from all the responses, even though it may seem otherwise. I am listening and you people are doing than talking. I am grateful.

Thanks everybody; keep it coming.

Ayoub