What should "NSExceptionMask" be implemented as?  SHould it be a boolean
that determines if we should allow the application to continue or not?

That is to say
* NSExceptionMask = YES  - report all exceptions, but continue anyway...
* NSExceptionMask = NO - current behavior

If so, I have a patch almost ready.  I'll submit it to the group prior to
committing it since a change that is this important needs to have some
amount of consensus.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento