David,

It may be best for some critical applications to set the NSExceptionMask
setting to manually so that they will abort at the first sign of trouble.

I admit I didn't read the links immediately.  I have now and it looks like
that is the best way to go, although a little more work than I had
originally anticipated.

I understand your concerns with respect to this, but it's important that we
maintain compatibility with Cocoa when and if possible.

Later, GC

--
Gregory Casamento
## GNUstep Chief Maintainer