Hey that was great, I think you might have given me an idea. I tried running
all of them using sudo -s instead of the sudo command (you gave me the idea
that it was creating a new token everytime) this seems to have worked.

That list might be good to add to the wiki, of course I don't have access
but someone may want to.

Thanks to everyone for their help I will keep testing it out.

Jackie