On 25.12.2013 22:33, Germán Arias wrote:
> Actually isn't possible drag&drop a menu in Gorm. Open an empty
> documento and try to add a menu, you can't.

I am not sure whether I understand this problem. By "open and empty
document" do you mean "Document->New Application"? In that case you
already get a main menu and I was able to drag a menu entry into this
menu. Is this not working for you or don't you get the initial menu? And
is D&D otherwise working for you in Gorm? It wasn't for me a few days
ago and I had to fix the x11 backend for this to work.

Fred