> Hi Johan,
>
> I still don't understand where this ties into Opal, which is an
> implementation of the CoreGraphics APIs.  Which CoreGraphics APIs require
> this functionality to implement them?  CoreGraphics is an immediate mode
> API - it doesn't provide any kind of scene graph.  Scene graphs are built
> on top using CoreAnimation layers (or Cocoa Views).  I'm still not sure
> where these fit into Opal.  I'd also recommend that you read the OpenStep
> or Cocoa API naming conventions, as your method names are highly
> problematic (e.g. get methods that don't take a pointer) and you're writing
> very large amounts of code that could be trivially replaced with a fraction
> of the amount (and with significantly less overhead - creating a class is
> not free, each one will use at least 4KB of RAM in the runtime and you're
> creating a load of classes that just differ by a function that could easily
> be a block [or even function pointer] ivar).

I've put the code in its own repo and library (GPL, LGPL) and it compiles
now, it's at

https://github.com/enrytheermit/gnustep/tree/master/gnustep-fuzzy

Please slow down, take a step back, work out:

> - What you are trying to do.

See my previous answer in the mail "patch for start on Opal Work",
I will put it on the wiki at http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Fuzzy

I will write some documentation about what I am trying to do over there.
I'll tell you when it's ready. The main purpose is putting some machine
learning in a NextStep/GNUstep system which has enough idle cycles already.

> - How, if at all, it fits in with GNUstep.

It alleviates the GNUstep system with less simpler screen updating for
example.

> - What the best way of implementing it is.

As a seperate library it can even be used for games built with GS :-)

I hope I answer your questions this way.
`Enry