Hello,

I am writing a small prolog system with a decision tree which understands
"not x" and "x" for now. This can be used in the CALayer as said before by
Ivan here.

The interface is as follows :
        //make predicates which is an NSString
        OpalFuzzyPredicate *pred = [[OpalFuzzyPredicate alloc] init];
        //initialize it with a string which in this case is multi-worded
        [pred initWithString:@"update full window";

        //so it becomes a compound, which gets parsed and
        //adds comp to compound DB and compiles it into the tree
        InferenceCompound *comp = [factory makeCompound:pred];

        [pred initWithString:@"not update full window";

        //so it becomes a compound, which gets parsed and
        //adds comp to compound DB and compiles it into the tree
        InferenceCompound *comp = [factory makeCompound:pred];

I will try to get this in if I can do it.

`Enry