It'd be cool to see this running with NiftyTitleBar (which requires GNUstep
rendered decorations),

There was a patch to Terminal.app which allowed (a certain non-standard)
escape sequence in the shell prompt to call setRepresentedFilename: which I
found incredibly useful

ftp://gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/contrib/NiftyTitleBar-0.0.2.tar.gz
http://malmberg.org/alex/scrapheap/Terminal-filename.patch

I'd be surprised if this did not require some fixing though to get it
working again.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casame...@gmail.com