> I need to know a system that is known to work.
>
> Windows users: Please recommend a working starting point and recipe for
> building?
>
> Are there any Windows users? How many do you think there are?

FYI, All the information I use to build the Windows installer is here:

http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/installers/trunk/nsis
<http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/installers/trunk/nsis>

including packages to download and all the flags I use to compile (in
native-compile.sh). Although if I was starting over trying to make an installer
I would probably do it differently:

- I’d probably use 64-bit mingw.  There are other people who’ve used this and
created instructions for it (as Richard mentioned in a previous email)
- Other people have mentioned that the nsis installer is old and a more modern
one should be used (I forget what the new installer is or the arguments for
using it).