Svetlana,

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 10:12 Svetlana Tkachenko <svetl...@members.fsf.org>
wrote:

> Gregory Casamento wrote:
> > savannah needs to be completely revamped
>
> Rewrite it in gnustepweb? :)

No need to be fecitious.

> I remember a discussion where you wrote which features are missing in
> it, but I do not recall which (this was before I started taking notes
> and using todos)

Savannah uses savane which is hopelessly out of date.  I'm not going to
rewrite all of the features here but what annoyed me the most was that when
I asked for GNUstep ro be moved to git on Savannah it took three months and
they got some of it wrong.  On any other platform this is a click of a
button.

> Svetlana

GC

> --