> On 1 Jun 2017, at 20:15, Ivan Vučica <i...@vucica.net> wrote:
>
> I composed the email yesterday on the plane, which conveniently demonstrate​s
> how frequently I am online ;)

And even that email went out today, instead of yesterday :)

> On June 1, 2017 10:00:06 PM GMT+02:00, Fred Kiefer <fredkie...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
>  Am 31.05.2017 um 16:54 schrieb Ivan Vučica <i...@vucica.net>:
>
>  Gregory has the latest backup, but due to some emergencies has not been in
> position to deliver it to me.
>
> due to your bad internet connectivity you must have missed Greg’s mail. He
> send a link to the file on a Google Drive. That file is 250 MB big and should
> contain the current GNA content.
>
> Fred

I’ve managed to fetch this file directly onto a GCE instance, and thus the
temporary readonly copy of Subversion is available at:

  svn://vcs.gs.badc0de.net/gnustep <svn://vcs.gs.badc0de.net/gnustep>

Clearly this is not browsable in the browser, but if someone urgently needs
branches or tags of various libraries, this can serve. No guarantees on uptime
though, this is a hacked together hosting.

Similarly, no-guarantees for uptime on the URL to download the latest rsync’ed
backup which I got from Gregory:

  http://vcs.gs.badc0de.net/rsync_svn.gna.org_svn_gnustep.tar.bz2
<http://vcs.gs.badc0de.net/rsync_svn.gna.org_svn_gnustep.tar.bz2>

As previously mentioned, I’m looking forward to tackling the conversion
(including creation of git replace refs or similar mechanism to preserve
connection with the old mirror’s commit hashes) after I return from the trip,
by mid-to-late next week.